Boldenone Undecylenate is a man-made steroid, similar to the naturally occuring steroid testosterone.
Boldenone Undecylenate is used to promote weight gain following extensive surgery, chronic infection, or severe trauma, and in other cases that result in inadequate weight gain or maintenance. Boldenone Undecylenate is also used to decrease muscle loss caused by treatment with corticosteroids and to reduce bone pain associated with osteoporosis.
Before taking Boldenone Undecylenate
Some medical conditions may interact with Boldenone Undecylenate. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver problems or high cholesterol or lipid levels
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Boldenone Undecylenate may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Taking Boldenone Undecylenate
Use Boldenone Undecylenate as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Boldenone Undecylenate is usually given as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using Boldenone Undecylenate at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use Boldenone Undecylenate . Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Do not use Boldenone Undecylenate if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- If you miss a dose of Boldenone Undecylenate, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Boldenone Undecylenate .